Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Food, Sights

Here's some more pictures from my trip. I haven't gotten out much, really. I've either been at the office or at the hotel, which is about 2 mintues away. And, though there is a cafeteria at the office, today I got to go out with a few people for lunch, so I was able to see a little more of the area and take some pictures.

Breakfast at the hotel this morning.

Not sure what this is called, but there's a lot of them.
Just snapped this as he rode by.
Roadside stand.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Wes, I'm so jealous! India looks like a really cool place. I hope you get to do some more sightseeing and hanging out around town. We're praying for you and for your wife and kids while you're gone. Looking forward to having you back at Oasis! -Krissy

Anonymous said...

Wes,

Just checked out the blog...great stuff. I liked the comments about the motorcycle car looking thing. Let me know if there is anything that we can do to help your family while you're gone...praying for you. Take some time to plant a church while you're there!

Wes Heeter said...

Thanks for the comments and support!

Wes Heeter said...

I found out that the 3-wheeled little cars are called "autos" or "auto-rickshaws".