Monday, December 7, 2009

My Wish List

I found that you can easily make your own wish list on Amazon.com, and I went ahead and made a quick one for myself.



Our project bulb seems to have gone bad, so it's probably just time for a new projector, since the bulbs themselves are very expensive. However, at this point, I'm not planning buying another one. And, I didn't do any research on which one I would want if I were to buy one. The one I added to my wish list is just one I added for the sake of showing my interest in projector.

I am planning on getting a new digital camera at some point, probably a little later on, but I'll want to research my choice at that time.

I'm NOT asking anyone to buy me anything, and I'm not really interested in that. But, I thought the Amazonwish list was pretty cool and easy, and I wanted to share it. Maybe you should make your own wish list to share with others.

No comments: